For the past 70 weeks, WWE has been airing content in front of no fans in attendence. Fans returned to SmackDown this week (July 16), and with it returned segments airing to the live audience.
On the show, Liv Morgan joined commentary with Zelina Vega for the Shotzi & Nox vs Natalya & Tamina match, before they both entered a brawl with Natalya and Tamina, which Liv stood tall in.
After the segment aired, WWE went to a commercial break, where Liv was interviewed by Megan Morant on the ramp, where she cut a passionate promo on this Sunday’s Money In The Bank Ladder match, which you can watch below:
— WWE Network (@WWENetwork) July 17, 2021
Liv will compete against Zelina Vega, Natalya, Tamina, Asuka, Naomi, Alexa Bliss and Nikki ASH in the Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder match at this Sunday’s Money In The Bank pay-per-view.
- AJ Styles On Triple H Taking Over Creative From Vince McMahon: ‘It’s Just Different’
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- Santos Escobar Featured On WrestleMania 39 Launch Party & Teases Main Roster Call Up
- Roman Reigns Status For WWE Extreme Rules Revealed
- More Released WWE Stars Returning On SmackDown, New WWE Couple Dating, Bray Wyatt Return Plans – News Bulletin – August 12, 2022
- Kayla Braxton Transitioning To WWE Commentator Role?
- WWE NXT Level Up August 12 Set For Debut & Chase U
- Another Big Sign NXT’s Santos Escobar Is Heading To Main Roster
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- AJ Styles Talks WWE Contract Status & Whether He Considered AEW