For the past 70 weeks, WWE has been airing content in front of no fans in attendence. Fans returned to SmackDown this week (July 16), and with it returned segments airing to the live audience.
On the show, Liv Morgan joined commentary with Zelina Vega for the Shotzi & Nox vs Natalya & Tamina match, before they both entered a brawl with Natalya and Tamina, which Liv stood tall in.
After the segment aired, WWE went to a commercial break, where Liv was interviewed by Megan Morant on the ramp, where she cut a passionate promo on this Sunday’s Money In The Bank Ladder match, which you can watch below:
— WWE Network (@WWENetwork) July 17, 2021
Liv will compete against Zelina Vega, Natalya, Tamina, Asuka, Naomi, Alexa Bliss and Nikki ASH in the Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder match at this Sunday’s Money In The Bank pay-per-view.
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- WWE Star Teases Alliance With Bobby Lashley After SmackDown
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Will Ospreay Next AEW Feud Revealed?
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release