Former WWE star Lana, who was released last week, has taken to Twitter to thank Liv Morgan for sending her flowers and more after her release.
In the tweet, Lana even joked about Morgan being her ex stemming from the wedding in late 2019 and the storyline with Lana, Morgan, Bobby Lashley and Rusev.
My ex and the most beautiful woman sent me flowers and chocolate covered fruit. I love you forever @YaOnlyLivvOnce pic.twitter.com/rUReDOucgU
— CJ “Lana” Perry (@TheCJPerry) June 5, 2021
Morgan responded by replying: “Love U forever “.
There’s no doubt that the releases will have had an effect on Liv Morgan as her tag team partner and very close friend Ruby Riott was let go out of nowhere too.
Morgan had even done interviews just hours before the releases talking about how excited she was for her and Riott to continue growing together.
Unfortunately, that won’t happen, but hopefully it’ll lead to Morgan finally getting the breakthrough she deserves as one of the most popular, talented and marketable members of the women’s division.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy