On Monday Night Raw next week, long-time rivals Bobby Lashley and Rusev are set to go one-on-one. With Lana set to be in Lashley’s corner, Liv Morgan promised that she will be ringside in support of Rusev for this week.
This comes after Liv Morgan crashed Lana and Bobby Lashley’s wedding on the final Raw of 2019, implying that she had been in a romantic relationship in Lana.
Following a relatively underwhelming follow-up to the wedding angle last week, Liv Morgan has taken to Twitter to tease that something big might happen this Monday on Raw.
I heard Monday night is gonna be very interesting ?
— LIV Morgan (@YaOnlyLivvOnce) January 9, 2020
Since the wedding angle played out a few weeks ago, Liv Morgan has been teasing that she has ‘evidence’ of her relationship with Lana. Perhaps we will see Liv reveal said evidence on Monday.
While some may feel that all four participants are being wasted in this reality-TV feud, you cannot deny that the segments are drawing incredibly impressive numbers on YouTube/social media.
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- Sammy Guevara Shares Touching Post Ahead Of AEW Double Or Nothing Main Event