MJF made his highly anticipated return to AEW back at the AEW All Out pay-per-view, and he wasted little time returning to his old ways, teasing a departure from AEW in 2024.
Since his return, MJF confirmed that he is now earning ‘way more’ than one million dollars a year on his new AEW deal, while the expiration date on his contract remains as January 2024.
MJF was spotted earlier today alongside former WWE star CJ Perry (Lana) and current SmackDown Women’s Champion Liv Morgan, with whom he has interacted with a lot in the past.
Well not only were the AEW and WWE stars spotted hanging out together, but they shared a photo together, which both of them tweeted at the same time, alongside a caption of the other person’s catchphrase.
MJF earned the poker chip back at the All Out show, which entitles him to a future world championship match whenever he chooses. Liv is set to defend her SmackDown Women’s Championship against Ronda Rousey in an Extreme Rules match at the upcoming event of the same name.
Better than you pic.twitter.com/hokobjfos2
— LIV Morgan (@YaOnlyLivvOnce) September 24, 2022
Watch me. pic.twitter.com/qNQiUPtosA
— Maxwell Jacob Friedman™️ (@The_MJF) September 24, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase
- NXT Star Shocks Fans Calling Fellow Star ‘C*nty’
- The Usos Hit Another Insane WWE Milestone
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW
- WWE Hall Of Famer Clarifies Royal Rumble 2023 Tease