After a chaotic opening match, we have ourselves a new miss Money In The Bank.
The women’s Money In The Bank Ladder match opened up tonight’s show, pitting Asuka, Alexa Bliss, Liv Morgan, Becky Lynch, Shotzi, Raquel Rodriguez and Lacey Evans against each other.
After a chaotic match, Liv Morgan retrieved the briefcase, crowning her the new miss Money in the Bank.
You can follow along with our live coverage of tonight’s show here.
.@YaOnlyLivvOnce IS MS. MONEY IN THE BANK!!!! #MITB pic.twitter.com/Ylc8XtzXDA
— WWE (@WWE) July 3, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- Sammy Guevara Shares Touching Post Ahead Of AEW Double Or Nothing Main Event