Reliable Twitter source WrestleVotes has been known to tease fans with cryptic tweets ahead of a major announcement, and his latest vague post has left fans scratching their heads.
Taking to the platform, the account posted the following three images of Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior and Batista without any caption.
— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) January 13, 2020
Fans guessing the tweet’s meaning have come up with some pretty funny answers, including @Becky_blindmark who speculated that the Saudi Crown Prince had requested appearances from all three wrestlers at the upcoming show.
However, we seem to have figured out the meaning of the cryptic tweet.
All three pictures were taken during WrestleManias that took place in Los Angeles (2, 7 and 21). As one of the rumoured locations for WrestleMania 37, WrestleVotes could be teasing that Mania in 2021 will be taking place in LA.
It was announced at the beginning of March last year that WrestleMania 36 would be taking place in Tampa, so we likely have another six weeks or so to wait before WWE officially announces LA as ‘Mania 37’s location.
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Paul Heyman Breaks Silence After Jimmy Uso Bloodline Betrayal
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Opens Up About Fears That He’d Be Forced To Retire
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions
- Top WWE Women’s Division Star Responds To Asuka Title Win At Night Of Champions 2023