An interesting stat has emerged on the odds of social media star Logan Paul winning a WWE championship before 2024.
Paul officially signed a long-term deal with WWE in June which will see him appear at multiple premium live events.
With WWE apparently high on the star, many have speculated that Paul could win gold during his WWE run.
Per odds projected by Adam Thompson of Bookies.com, Paul is expected to lift a WWE Title before the end of next year.
Thompson’s odds for a ‘yes’ to a Logan Paul championship win are -190, with an implied probability of 65.52%. ‘No’ has odds of +160, with a 38.46%.
The released report didn’t explain details on the process used to reach this figure. It was pointed out that several celebrities, including Bad Bunny, have held the 24/7 Title.
Paul recently explained his decision to sign with WWE, which you can read more about right here.
His brother, Jake Paul, has also commented on the possibility of a WWE run of his own.
Logan Paul currently has a 1-0 win/loss record in WWE, following his WrestleMania 38 appearance. Stay up to date with all stars’ win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other