Logan Paul has previously made it clear that he requires a Bloodline of his own in WWE.
Paul garnered praise for his performance at Crown Jewel against the Tribal Chief, Roman Reigns.
He failed to capture the gold, however, even with his brother Jake Paul in tow.
TMZ Sports spoke to Logan Paul recently and asked him if he would consider tag-teaming with his brother in future.
“I mean, it could be crazy, right? I don’t think that’s deniable. That would be amazing. That would be incredible.”
So that wasn’t exactly a yes, but it seems the social-media star-turned-wrestler is keen on the idea.
He was also asked if his boxing days were done. Logan Paul denied this was the case, explaining:
“I’ll be back boxing, of course. I just got injured, otherwise, I was set to do a boxing match.”
Paul may plan to return to boxing, but his days at WWE seem far from over, with John Cena seemingly teasing a match against him.
He also regularly hints at his brother joining the promotion.
Logan Paul’s Crown Jewel match was only his third pro-wrestling bout.
Paul suffered an injury during the match, which you can read more about right here.
Transcription via SEScoops.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release
- WWE Tag Team Returns On SmackDown
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- WWE Files Several New Trademark Filings