Logan Paul has previously made it clear that he requires a Bloodline of his own in WWE.
Paul garnered praise for his performance at Crown Jewel against the Tribal Chief, Roman Reigns.
He failed to capture the gold, however, even with his brother Jake Paul in tow.
TMZ Sports spoke to Logan Paul recently and asked him if he would consider tag-teaming with his brother in future.
“I mean, it could be crazy, right? I don’t think that’s deniable. That would be amazing. That would be incredible.”
So that wasn’t exactly a yes, but it seems the social-media star-turned-wrestler is keen on the idea.
He was also asked if his boxing days were done. Logan Paul denied this was the case, explaining:
“I’ll be back boxing, of course. I just got injured, otherwise, I was set to do a boxing match.”
Paul may plan to return to boxing, but his days at WWE seem far from over, with John Cena seemingly teasing a match against him.
He also regularly hints at his brother joining the promotion.
Logan Paul’s Crown Jewel match was only his third pro-wrestling bout.
Paul suffered an injury during the match, which you can read more about right here.
Transcription via SEScoops.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Discussions For Shocking Star To Be Undertaker’s Son In WWE
- Huge Update On William Regal WWE Return
- Seth Rollins Pays Tribute To Brodie Lee At WWE Live Event In Rochester (Video)
- Triple H Was ‘Very Unhappy’ With Popular Star’s WWE Release
- Kurt Angle Reveals Major WWE Star Wanted To Join TNA
- AEW Star Speaks Out On William Regal Departure
- Here Is When Tegan Nox’s WWE Return Was Finalised
- Top WWE Star Misses Working With Kenny Omega
- Edge Heaps Praise On Three Top AEW Stars