Logan Paul believes that WWE and wrestling comes natural to him in comparison to another noteworthy celebrity.
Speaking with TMZ Sports, the social media icon discussed his upcoming match at WrestleMania 38 and comparisons to Bad Bunny who competed at WrestleMania 37 last year.
When asked about comparisons to Bad Bunny’s performance last year, Paul answered:
“It’s interesting because Bad Bunny performed at WrestleMania last year and he was incredible, right? Everyone is comparing me to Bad Bunny, like, ‘He was training for this long’ or whatever. All due respect to Bad Bunny, I don’t think I need to be in there as long to pick it up. It just comes very naturally to me and I want to raise the bar. He set the bar very high and so it’s a good little push for me,”
Logan Paul will team up with The Miz to face Rey and Dominik Mysterio on WrestleMania Saturday in Dallas on April 2.
For more information and details on WrestleMania 38, click here.
Quotes via Fightful
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- DNA Test Proves Wrestling Legend Is Not The Father Of Current Congresswoman
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- WWE Star Confirms Shoulder Injury