With social media superstar Logan Paul returning from injury at the WWE Royal Rumble, he made quite a return. Check out the insane moment you have to see!
Logan Paul continued to shock and awe WWE fans as he returned in tonight’s Royal Rumble match and pulled out a stunning move!
In a shocking moment that truly has to be seen to be believed, Logan Paul set up a back and forth with Ricochet.
While both acrobatic high flyers taking to the top rope, they then leapt towards one another and came to a shocking collision in the center of the ring.
Logan Paul seemingly eliminating doubt regarding his ability to participate in the Rumble after previously reported injury, he certainly made a big return tonight.
Paul joined a list of other surprise returns to the Royal Rumble tonight.
Click here for a list of all of the surprise entrants in tonight’s Royal Rumble matches.
You can keep up with all the breaking news from tonight’s WWE premium live event, Royal Rumble 2023 by clicking here.
WHAT DID WE JUST WITNESS?!?@LoganPaul and @KingRicochet just blew our minds at #RoyalRumble with an unbelievable moment! 🤯🤯🤯 pic.twitter.com/V5HIMhT0yQ
— WWE (@WWE) January 29, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- Update On Legitimate Injury During AEW Dynamite
- AEW Name Reveals Heartwarming Text From Rey Mysterio After Hall Of Fame Announcement
- Potential Spoiler On Major Musical Artist Set For WrestleMania 39
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens To Pay Tribute To Their Past At WrestleMania 39