Speaking on his Hall of Fame podcast, Booker T has given us a better idea of what YouTube star Logan Paul is going to be doing at WrestleMania.
On SmackDown last week, Sami Zayn invited Logan Paul to WrestleMania, and Booker T has noted that Paul will likely be the special guest referee/enforcer for the Kevin Owens vs. Sami Zayn match on the show:
“Like I said, I’m down with it. The rumor right now is that he’s going to be a part of the Owens-Zayn match as maybe a special referee or special enforcer… I don’t know. But one of the Paul brothers, Logan Paul will be at WrestleMania.”
WWE has yet to confirm exactly how Logan Paul is going to be involved at WrestleMania 37 this weekend, but we will likely get a better idea on this week’s go-home episode of Friday Night SmackDown.
WWE is looking to pack “the grandest stage of them all” with celebrities this year to give the show a big feel, with Bad Bunny and Logan Paul appearing on night one and night two of WrestleMania respectively.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- Sammy Guevara Shares Touching Post Ahead Of AEW Double Or Nothing Main Event