This year’s WrestleMania 38 event will mark the second straight edition of WrestleMania to feature Logan Paul, as he served as the special enforcer for the match between Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn last year.
This year, Paul is set to team with The Miz against Rey and Dominik Mysterio on WrestleMania 38 Saturday, but will that be the last we see of the leader of the Logang?
Speaking to TalkSport, Paul stated that he will ‘probably’ do more with WWE after the showcase of the immortals is over.
“To be honest, bro… Probably. Yeah, probably. It just has to make sense with my schedule. I’m doing so much stuff and I have to really be careful where I allocate my energy. This happened with boxing. At first I did it, I tried it out and I loved it, so I kept doing it.
“Today was the first day – because we had training today – I was like ‘oooh yeah, this is f****** fun.’ So again, I fall in love with this sport and I soak in the energy at WrestleMania and feel like there’s a future for me here, man, I’m gonna have to run with it.
“But it’s not my decision, it’s up to the fans. Either love me or hate me – that’s great. But if they’re indifferent to me, we got a f****** problem and I’ll probably get out of this sport,”
Logan Paul is set to be a part of the final post-launch DLC pack for WWE 2K22. For a list of all the confirmed DLC characters for the game, click here.
- First Ever NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Participants Revealed
- New WWE Star Debuts At Taping
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Star Ruled Out Of Big Match Due To Recent Injury
- Top WWE Star Teasing Return?
- AEW Star ‘Didn’t Even Bother’ Wearing Ring Gear For Recent Match
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return On NXT
- Starrcast Working With Oceania Pro Wrestling For Huge Event In 2023