While WWE Crown Jewel is still months away on Saturday, November 5 2022, it doesn’t stop major bet makers from beginning to cash in.
If there is a major sporting event going on in America (or elsewhere!) there will be a way to bet on it and early betting odds have already been revealed for WWE’s upcoming Crown Jewel event.
There is also current data available for the more iminent WWE premium live event, Extreme Rules.
WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Match Winner
Roman Reigns (c) -5000 (1/50)
Logan Paul +1000 (10/1)
WWE RAW Women’s Championship Match Winner
Bianca Belair (c) -150 (2/3)
Bayley +110 (11/10)
WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship Match Winner
Ronda Rousey -500 (1/5)
Liv Morgan (c) +300 (3/1)
Fight Pit Match Winner
Matt Riddle -220 (5/11)
Seth Rollins +160 (8/5)
While odds makers may have it as unlikely that Logan Paul could beat Roman Reigns, there are plenty of storyline factors left at play!
WWE’s Extreme Rules is set to occur on October 8, 2022 and will be available to watch live streaming on Peacock.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE ‘Very Worried’ About Upcoming SmackDown
- Triple H Makes Change To Gunther’s Ring Name?
- Changes To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian Revealed
- AEW Dark: Elevation Spoilers For October 3 Revealed
- ‘National Scissoring Day’ Celebration Set For October 5 AEW Dynamite
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For September 30, 2022
- Huge Stipulation Match Added To WWE Extreme Rules
- Here’s What Saraya Had To Say During First AEW Promo
- Malakai Black Shows Off Incredible New Head Tattoo (PHOTO)
- MJF Match Announced For October 5 AEW Dynamite