While WWE Crown Jewel is still months away on Saturday, November 5 2022, it doesn’t stop major bet makers from beginning to cash in.
If there is a major sporting event going on in America (or elsewhere!) there will be a way to bet on it and early betting odds have already been revealed for WWE’s upcoming Crown Jewel event.
There is also current data available for the more iminent WWE premium live event, Extreme Rules.
WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Match Winner
Roman Reigns (c) -5000 (1/50)
Logan Paul +1000 (10/1)
WWE RAW Women’s Championship Match Winner
Bianca Belair (c) -150 (2/3)
Bayley +110 (11/10)
WWE SmackDown Women’s Championship Match Winner
Ronda Rousey -500 (1/5)
Liv Morgan (c) +300 (3/1)
Fight Pit Match Winner
Matt Riddle -220 (5/11)
Seth Rollins +160 (8/5)
While odds makers may have it as unlikely that Logan Paul could beat Roman Reigns, there are plenty of storyline factors left at play!
WWE’s Extreme Rules is set to occur on October 8, 2022 and will be available to watch live streaming on Peacock.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa Comment After DIY Reunion On WWE Raw
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Update On Another Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match