Logan Paul signed a contract with WWE last week. That would be a weird sentence in any other business, but this is pro-wrestling and it’s WWE, so it actually makes total sense.
Paul, who made his in-ring debut at this year’s WrestleMania, teaming with The Miz against Rey and Dominick Mysterio, impressed a lot of people at the time with how quickly he took to wrestling, and we’re going to be seeing a lot more of him soon.
His next televised match, unless he decides to wrestle on Raw or SmackDown before then, could very well be at SummerSlam, as the understanding, according to ESPN’s Ariel Helwani, is that Paul’s contract includes a number of Premium Live Event appearances.
So, if he is going to be at SummerSlam, who will he be facing?
Well, given his history with the Miz, you could assume he would tag with him again, but they have been heavily teasing Miz facing Logan Paul, rather than them tagging together.
On last night’s episode of WWE Raw, The Miz lost to AJ Styles, but AJ was then blindsided by Ciampa, who attacked Styles and then shook hands with The Miz.
It would make sense not to throw Logan Paul straight into a singles match, and if you still want him to face The Miz, then why not have The Miz and Ciampa face AJ Styles and Logan Paul in a tag match?
WWE seem determined to make Paul a babyface, and aligning him with Styles would certainly do just that.
We’ll likely learn in the coming weeks exactly what Paul, if he is going to be at SummerSlam, will be doing at the show.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?