Logan Paul has been appearing almost weekly on WWE Raw shows for the past month ahead of his tag team clash with Rey & Dominik Mysterio at WrestleMania 38.
Making regular appearances for WWE, Paul has had many encounters with Vince McMahon. Paul recently spoke to talkSPORT, where he detailed his relationship with Vince.
“Vince is like a step-dad to me. Does that make sense? He’s like the guy you have a good relationship with, a firm handshake, ‘how you doing? I respect you, I’m glad to have you here’ and it’s just a really positive relationship,
“He’s welcomed me with open arms and he’s been excited every time I go out there and perform and yeah, it’s been positive. He’s awesome.
“If I continue my involvement in WWE, hopefully I can bring stuff to the table that switches it up. I’m an innovator and I’m always here to pitch ideas and at the end of the day I’m creative. If I can get more involved in the behind the scenes stuff with Vince’s approval, that would be fun.”
Paul mentioned in the same interview how he sees himself ‘probably’ doing more with WWE in the future after WrestleMania 38.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- VIDEO: First Look At Samoa Joe In Twisted Metal
- VIDEO: AEW Star Teases In-Ring Return After Almost A Year Away
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown