Social media star Logan Paul has teased his WWE return, sharing photos from a wrestling training session.
Logan Paul impressed fans with his in-ring debut at WrestleMania 38, teaming with The Miz to defeat Rey & Dominik Mysterio.
Following the bout, The Miz turned on his tag partner, dropping Paul with a Skull Crushing Finale.
The Miz might need to keep one eye open moving forward, with Paul now taking to Twitter with some new shots from training.
The photos revealed that Logan has practices several top rope moves, with one photo seemingly taken mid-moonsault/shooting star press.
You can view the photos below:
— Logan Paul (@LoganPaul) June 26, 2022
Logan Paul previously revealed that Vince McMahon pitched a potential future in professional wrestling to him following his WrestleMania 38 match.
The star has noted in several interviews that he’s open to a WWE return, stating that he’s busy with a number of projects on a recent episode of the True Geordie podcast.
Paul recently opened up about his broken relationship with The Rock, which you can read about right here.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return After Reported Concussion
- Absent WWE Star Has First Match In Several Months
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- WWE Star Reacts To Fan Jumping Barricade At Live Event