Legendary professional wrestler Humberto Garza has sadly passed away at the age of 85.
Garza was a major star in the 1950’s, 1960’s and early 1970’s in Mexico, particularly in Monterrey, and is considered the patriarch of the Garza wrestling family.
Humberto Garza is the father of Humberto Garza Jr, and is the grandfather of current WWE SmackDown stars Angel Garza and Humberto Carrillo (Los Lotharios).
Humberto Garza Jr announced his father’s passing on his Instagram account last night.
He posted (translated):
With deep pain I inform you that my father has just passed away and he is already enjoying the Kingdom of God. Thank you father for everything 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 😭 😭 😭
Angel Garza took to Twitter to share a picture of him and his grandfather alongside a broken heart emoji.
We send our condolences to the Garza family during this difficult time.
— Angel Garza (@AngelGarzaWwe) October 16, 2022
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Newest Update On Bobby Lashley Vs. Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 39 Status
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- AEW Star Legitimately Injured On Dynamite
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Update On Legitimate Injury During AEW Dynamite
- AEW All Access Reveals Young Bucks Considered Retirement After All Out
- AEW Name Reveals Heartwarming Text From Rey Mysterio After Hall Of Fame Announcement
- Potential Spoiler On Major Musical Artist Set For WrestleMania 39
- This NXT Star Trained Vince McMahon & Steve Austin For WrestleMania Matches