During tonight’s episode of WWE Friday Night SmackDown on FOX, a ‘loser leaves WWE’ match was announced for Sunday’s SummerSlam pay-per-view.
Sonya Deville made the declaration that her match against Mandy Rose is now going to be a no disqualification match in which the loser has to leave WWE.
A few days ago, in a disturbing real-life incident, Deville’s home was broken into by an armed stalker who had intent to harm. It later became known that Rose was with her at the time.
In a backstage interview on tonight’s show, Mandy Rose said that she wants to put everything behind them and see the good in Deville. This was quite the change from the intense rivalry that had been unfolding over the last several months.
The accused stalker of Sonya Deville has been denied $2 million bail as he is viewed as a threat to the community.
The exact reason for this change is unknown, but it could be a way to give Deville some time off due to the recent incident. Stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com as we’ll keep you up to date.
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About
- Unseen AEW Matches Coming Soon?
- WWE Star Pulled From Raw, WrestleMania Status Uncertain?
- Update On Dominik Mysterio Vs. Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Plans
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- Spoiler On WWE Star Set To ‘Shine’ On March 20 Raw