WWE goes through a lot of creative changes in an average week. This is hardly a secret. However, it appears that they are currently going through an even greater number of changes.
Fightful Select (subscription required) has reported a ton of details regarding WWE’s creative changes since WrestleMania.
It had been previously reported that Riddle was originally supposed to defeat Sheamus at WrestleMania. However, it has now been noted that the original plan was for their feud to continue past their initial title match.
Randy Orton was also pencilled in to wrestle Braun Strowman going forward. This was evident as WWE had scheduled their match for last week’s Raw before pulling it from their website at the last minute. Now, Fightful has reported that Orton is in favor of working with Riddle and the changes that have been made.
Another detail in the report stated that there are no immediate plans for the Drew McIntyre and Braun Strowman vs. MACE and T-BAR program.
WWE still has tonight’s episode of Raw to plan which often seeing many rewrites at the last minute. We will continue to provide updates on any potential changes as more details become available.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- Update On Brock Lesnar WWE Schedule Ahead Of SummerSlam
- WWE Star To Confront Cody Rhodes On Tonight’s Raw (June 5)?
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW