Madcap Moss will reportedly debut a new gimmick when he returns to WWE TV, following his injury angle.
On last week’s (May 13) edition of SmackDown, Happy Corbin attacked his former tag partner, striking a chair around Moss’ neck with the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal trophy.
WWE later announced that Moss suffered a cervical contusion during the attack.
Per the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, there had been numerous pitckes to change Moss’ gimmick now he’s a babyface. It reportedly isn’t a lock how they will change Moss’ character, but it was confirmed that it is currently under consideration.
Moss last wrestled at WrestleMania Backlash, pinning Happy Corbin in singles action. It is unclear when WWE plans for him to make a return.
You can check out a list of legitimately injured WWE stars and their expected return dates right here.
- Kenny Omega Says Fans Will Be ‘Very Happy’ With Bryan Danielson Forbidden Door Replacement
- Kenny Omega Confirms Cody Rhodes Will Be In The AEW Video Game
- Orange Cassidy Set To Debut New Licensed Theme Song
- More AEW Stars Dealing With Injuries?
- Here’s How Long Tonight’s Forbidden Door Show Will Likely Be
- New Ring Of Honor Logo Leaked?
- Nature Of Jungle Boy Injury Revealed
- Katsuyori Shibata In Chicago Ahead Of Forbidden Door
- Hiromu Takahashi Comments On Missing Forbidden Door
- Toru Yano In Chicago Ahead Of Forbidden Door