Madcap Moss will reportedly debut a new gimmick when he returns to WWE TV, following his injury angle.
On last week’s (May 13) edition of SmackDown, Happy Corbin attacked his former tag partner, striking a chair around Moss’ neck with the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal trophy.
WWE later announced that Moss suffered a cervical contusion during the attack.
Per the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, there had been numerous pitckes to change Moss’ gimmick now he’s a babyface. It reportedly isn’t a lock how they will change Moss’ character, but it was confirmed that it is currently under consideration.
Moss last wrestled at WrestleMania Backlash, pinning Happy Corbin in singles action. It is unclear when WWE plans for him to make a return.
You can check out a list of legitimately injured WWE stars and their expected return dates right here.
- Jon Moxley Addresses CM Punk WWE Return Promo
- CM Punk’s First WWE Feud Confirmed
- WWE Star Returns After Over 10 Months
- Update On Plans For Potential Roman Reigns & CM Punk WWE Feud
- AEW Stars Join New Faction
- CM Punk Hilariously References Seth Rollins Incident Following WWE Return
- WWE Star Reacts To Banned Move Seemingly Being Unbanned
- Details On Departed AEW Star’s ‘Fractured’ Relationship With Tony Khan
- WWE Star Returns With Bizarre New Gimmick
- Top WWE Star Teases First Ever Match With CM Punk