Madcap Moss has become one of the rising stars on WWE SmackDown in recent months since he turned babyface against Happy Corbin back in April.
However, Madcap himself turned out to be the happy one after all, as today he and former WWE star Tenille Dashwood (Emma) publicly revealed that they are in a relationship with each other.
Taking to her Instagram, Dashwood shared a photo of the two of them together, captioned ‘finally found my captain’.
Emma also recently shared a reunion photo she took with former WWE rival Paige at Starrcast V in Nashville over SummerSlam weekend.
View this post on Instagram
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- VIDEOS: New AEW Fight Forever Gameplay Clips Show Off Fun Features