There have been even more NXT stars making appearances on the main roster at tonight’s WWE Raw taping (December 5).
At tonight’s WWE Raw taping, more NXT stars made their main roster debut as they popped by Main Event for matches.
Kicking things off for NXT, Katana Chance took on Tamina in a rare singles effort.
Chance is one half of the current NXT Women’s Tag Team Champions along with Kayden Carter.
While she has appeared on the main roster before as a part of the 2019 Royal Rumble, it was under her previous name, Kacy Catanzaro.
Elsewhere at the taping for Main Event, another NXT star made their main roster debut for television.
Trick Williams is also competing tonight at the taping ahead of WWE Raw.
He is taking on Cedric Alexander on the episode of Main Event which will drop later this week on Peacock.
While Williams has participated in a dark match before in 2021 alongside Carmelo Hayes in a tag team effort against the Viking Raiders, this marks his first singles appearance on a main roster program as well.
You can keep up with all the latest news from NXT by clicking here.
You can keep up with everything else that happens at tonight’s WWE Raw taping by clicking here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Huge News On Stone Cold Steve Austin Plans For WrestleMania 39
- WWE SmackDown Stars Move To Raw
- Backstage Reaction To Hardy Royal Rumble Performance
- SPOILER: WWE Star Set For Return On Tonight’s January 30 Raw
- Brock Lesnar WWE Elimination Chamber 2023 Status Update
- Confusion Surrounding Nia Jax’s WWE Roster Status After Royal Rumble
- Post-Royal Rumble Update On The Rock Appearing At WrestleMania 39
- Big Spoiler For Another UK WWE PLE?
- Backstage Reaction To Royal Rumble Ending Featuring Bloodline & Sami Zayn
- Triple H Ribbed WWE Star At Royal Rumble