We could see more articles and stories on Vince McMahon shared very soon, per a new report.
McMahon stepped away from his WWE CEO and Chairman positions in June, following ‘hush pact’ allegations, with Stephanie McMahon ultimately taking up these roles.
A recent report from the Wall Street Journal indicated that Vince McMahon has paid over $12 million in “hush money” over the past 16 years to “suppress allegations of sexual misconduct and infidelity”, including a $7.5 million payment to a former WWE wrestler. Click here to see the full report.
According to Mike Johnson of PWInsider, more Vince McMahon stories are being worked on by a number of mainstream media outlets.
The report noted that ‘HBO’s Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel’ has been reaching out to female former WWE employees while preparing a story about McMahon’s allegations.
PWInsider also confirmed that reporters from the Wall Street Journal are working on another potential story, and have been working to connect with former WWE women’s wrestlers recently. This potential story is expected to be shared in the coming weeks.
The Wall Street Journal reporters who worked on the first two Vince McMahon articles recently discussed their coverage of the investigations, which you can read about right here.
All further updates and follow-ups on this story can be found at this link.
- WWE Hires New Creative Role Connected To White Rabbit Teases
- Scrapped Young Bucks AEW Plans Revealed
- Colt Cabana Responds To Joke About ‘Naughty’Talent Being Sent To ROH
- Sammy Guevara Makes Ironic Comment Amid Online Feud With Andrade El Idolo
- Veer Mahaan Returns To NXT And Reunites With Sanga
- Another WWE Name Change?
- Major AEW Event Confirmed To Return Later This Year?
- MJF Comments On WWE New Director Of Longterm Creative
- Halloween Havoc Stipulation Revealed & Bizarre Attack On NXT
- Tony Khan On Andrade El Idolo Potentially Leaving AEW After Rampage