It’s being reported that a major AEW storyline we’ve seen play out over the past couple of weeks has been planned for almost a year.
The Wednesday, March 10 Dynamite saw MJF leave the Inner Circle faction to form his own, made up of himself, Wardlow, FTR and Shawn Spears, with Tully Blanchard as a manager.
This past Wednesday, March 17, MJF cut probably the best promo in AEW history, naming the group the Pinnacle.
The latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that plans for this group date all the way back to when FTR first joined AEW in May 2020.
Dave Meltzer wrote that the idea was for this group to form after FTR had the match with the Young Bucks, which was something they pretty much had to do as their first big storyline.
On next week’s March 24 episode of Dynamite on TNT, FTR and Spears face the Varsity Blonds and Dante Martin in a six-man tag team match.
- Claudio Castagnoli AEW Details & WWE Stars React, AEW Contracts Expire, Cody Rhodes Video Game News – Audio News Bulletin – June 27, 2022
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- More Details On Claudio Castagnoli Joining AEW
- Jon Moxley Claims He’s ‘Probably Concussed’ In Passionate Post-Show Promo
- WWE Raw Live Results – June 27, 2022
- Becky Lynch Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut
- What Happened After AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Went Off Air?
- Xavier Woods Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut
- Stipulation Added To Kevin Owens WWE Raw Match
- WWE Star Aliyah Dealing With An Injury