A major change has been noted to the card for WrestleMania 39 as a marquee match will go on, there will be a surprise change.
After being teased in past weeks, during a vignette on tonight’s episode of WWE Raw, Finn Balor confirmed who would be representing him in his big match against Edge.
While he cut a spooky promo directly to the camera which offered flashes of his Demon persona, the graphic displayed after the vignette confirmed.
WrestleMania 39 will host a Hell in a Cell battle between Edge and ‘The Demon’ Finn Balor.
And there would have been a WrestleMania 39 weigh-in between Omos and Brock Lesnar, had Lesnar not pounced on Omos straight away. You can read more about that by clicking this link.
Elsewhere on tonight’s WWE Raw, Becky Lynch and Bayley kicked off the night with a fiery promo.
While the exact WrestleMania 39 match order remains a mystery, you can check out what details are known about WrestleMania Saturday April 1 here and WrestleMania Sunday April 2 here.
To keep up with all the latest news in professional wrestling, be sure to follow WrestleTalk News on Twitter!
#TheDemon has returned.#WrestleMania #WWERaw pic.twitter.com/77laM5RgKo
— WWE (@WWE) March 28, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Friday June 2, 2023
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him