A major change to WWE Elimination Chamber has been revealed.
WWE Elimination Chamber has always been an event that provides surprises and shifts on the road to WrestleMania.
In years past, the titular stipulation has seen the WWE Championship or a shot at the top title at WrestleMania on the line. However, the company has announced a major change to this year’s event.
In a video on the WWE Twitter account, Bryon Saxton provided an update on what’s on tap for tonight’s Monday Night Raw.
Saxton announced that the United States Championship will be up for grabs in the Elimination Chamber match at the titular event on February 18.
On the January 30 edition of WWE Raw, Seth Rollins vs. Chad Gable and Baron Corbin vs. Johnny Gargano will be the first two qualifying matches for the Chamber.
As previously reported, a new report has revealed major plans involving Roman Reigns and Sami Zayn for the WWE Elimination Chamber 2023 event as well.
BREAKING NEWS: @ByronSaxton just announced HUGE plans for tonight’s #WWERaw including @CodyRhodes kicking off the show!
The Road to #WrestleMania has begun! pic.twitter.com/UigrFWvtF4
— WWE (@WWE) January 30, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Scrapped John Cena WrestleMania 39 Matches Revealed