There has been big changes made to both tonight’s Raw and tomorrow night’s NXT based on the original plans for the shows.
Fightful Select (subscription required) is reporting that there has been major reshuffling for both shows, and it has happened much sooner than usual.
On last week’s show, WWE announced the Bobby Lashley vs Randy Orton WWE Championship match for the Extreme Rules pay-per-view, with that match now being moved to Raw tonight (September 13).
Joe’s injury has obviously also caused changes for NXT, but that changes for the show are already happening for the show. Fightful was told that several of these changes were not within control of the company, and that NXT talent still has not been clued in about the changes coming to the brand.
Big E has confirmed on Twitter that he will be on tonight’s Raw show, and he intends on leaving as WWE Champion.
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Tiffany Stratton Reveals Why WWE Won’t Allow Her To Use ‘Barbie’ Nickname
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed