WWE are continuing their hunt for the best the world of Indie wrestling can offer, as it looks like another major debut is just around the corner.
Australian powerhouse Jonah Rock, no relation to The Rock, is set to sign a contract with WWE in January according to a report from the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
It is not known whether he’ll be signing for NXT or NXT UK, but as WWE seems to view anyone who isn’t American as from the UK, he could easily fit into both.
Despite being a wrestler since 2007, it’s only really been in the last few years that Rock has been able to make major moves in the world of wrestling.
He has held belts for several Indie promotions across Australia, and has appeared several times in the UK and on NJPW’s tour of Australia in the last 12 months.
As a big man who can fly, Rock looks set to be a big time player in whichever brand he’s put on, but if and when he does debut, expect him to have a different name because, well, his last name is Rock.
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Full Match Order For WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Surprise Title Change At WWE Night Of Champions 2023