In case you missed the news, Jon Moxley returned to NJPW on Friday night’s episode of NJPW Strong to confront KENTA, and the Japanese promotion has now announced the date for the match between the two.
On February 26, New Beginning USA 2021 will see Jon Moxley defend his IWGP United States Championship against fellow former WWE star KENTA. The match has been delayed due to travel restrictions put in place as a result of COVID.
The most anticipated match in pro-wrestling!
— NJPW Global (@njpwglobal) January 31, 2021
The show is set to be taped at the NJPW Dojo in Los Angeles, so Jon Moxley won’t have to travel to Japan and miss several episodes of AEW Dynamite due to quarantine rules, which is certainly good news.
The match is set to take place just nine days before AEW Revolution, where it is rumoured that Jon Moxley will be challenging Kenny Omega for the AEW World Championship that he lost in December 2020.
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- D-Von Dudley Recalls The Usos Asking For Permission To Use The 3D
- Former ROH Owner Cary Silkin Shares Honest Thoughts On Chris Jericho Title Win
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’