Last week during the Erick Rowan vs. Roman Reigns no DQ match at Clash of Champions, Luke Harper made his emphatic WWE return.
Harper delivered a big boot to Roman Reigns, helping his former Wyatt Family stablemate pick up the big pay-per-view win.
Harper’s WWE future was up in the air after the former Intercontinental Champion pubically requested his release from the company following WrestleMania 35.
However, Vince McMahon did not grant the release, despite reportedly having no intentions to use Harper on TV.
Harper’s return came as a surprise to many, with no sites reporting beforehand that the big man was due to return.
However, Dave Meltzer is reporting in the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter that despite returning to WWE TV last week, Luke Harper is yet to sign a new deal with Vince McMahon’s promotion.
There is currently no word on whether Harper intends to extend his stay with the company. His current contract is set to expire in April 2020.
Stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for the latest on the matter.
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Another WWE Talent Makes In-Ring Debut