Logan Paul has wrestled two matches in WWE, and while some don’t want to admit it, it seems he’s a natural.
He was such a natural that WWE offered him a multi-year contract, and speaking during his ImPAULsive podcast, Paul revealed there is one WWE star he wants to face above all others.
In the past, Logan Paul has taken on Floyd Mayweather in a boxing match, but his next goal is to take on Roman Reigns in a wrestling ring.
“I can feel the dog coming out in me. Like when I watch him [Roman] on TV and in the ring, I just wanna f***ing wrestle the guy.
“Did you see what I did at SummerSlam? When was the last time you saw something like that done? Top rope, onto the table, in my second match ever.
“It’s what I do. I love competing at the highest level as soon as I get into the thing.
“You put me against Roman Reigns right now, I think I would win. Me vs. Roman Reigns one-on-one, that’s my match.”
In his short WWE career, Paul has faced Rey Mysterio, Dominik Mysterio and the Miz, and if his previous matches are anything to go by, we can expect some great fights in the future.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- Surprise Ambush To End WWE NXT
- Carmella WWE Absence Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Final 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Inductee Revealed
- PHOTOS: First Look At WrestleMania 39 Stage
- WWE Sale Rumors Continue As Move Could Be Soon
- Update On WWE’s Confidence In Signing Jay White & Kota Ibushi
- Vince McMahon ‘Not That Involved’ In WWE Creative Says Nick Khan