Dave Meltzer is reporting on Wrestling Observer Radio that Jeff Hardy suffered an injury at a SmackDown live event over the weekend in Wisconsin.
According to Meltzer, Hardy suffered the injury teaming with brother Matt in a victory over the Usos, and was unable to compete the following night, with Matt taking on Jimmy Uso in a singles match.
Jeff was said to be “limping significantly” at ringside, and was nowhere to be seen at Monday’s live event in Iowa, with Matt teaming with R-Truth instead in a victory over Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows.
No specifics are known about the injury, but we will update when we have more information.
Jeff is of course one half of the SmackDown Live tag team champions with his brother, so we’ll have to see whether this injury is significant enough to alter any plans for the duo as champions.
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?
- Major WWE Star Considered Retirement At WrestleMania 39