As this week’s episode of SmackDown is set to air on Christmas Day, it obviously needed to be taped ahead of time. As such, full spoilers are now available for the show. If you don’t want them, read no further.
The biggest news to come out of this week’s SmackDown is Big E winning the Intercontinental Championship. A title match had been announced at the TLC pay per view between Big E and Sami Zayn, a match that was later turned into a Lumberjack match.
Big E was able to capture the title for the second time in his career, pinning Zayn after a Big Ending. This was the only title change out of the three title matches on the show. This is also his first singles title since losing the Intercontinental title in 2014.
Here are the full results for the show, courtesy of Ringside News:
- WWE Universal Championship Steel Cage Match – Roman Reigns (c) def. Kevin Owens
- WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Elimination Match – Asuka & Charlotte (c) def. Bayley & Carmella, Sasha Banks & Bianca Belair
- Daniel Bryan def. Jey Uso
- WWE Intercontinental Championship Match – Big E def. Sami Zayn (c)
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’
- Unused Jeff Hardy SVR 2010 Road to WrestleMania Story Outlines