The Usos might have successfully defended their Smackdown Tag Team Championships against The Bar, Rusev & Shinsuke Nakamura and Aleister Black & Ricochet inside MetLife Stadium at WrestleMania 35, but they did not have the same luck two nights later, dropping their belts to The Hardy Boyz.
The Usos have been on Smackdown since the initial brand split in 2016, and have won the tag titles on the blue brand four times. They really have done all there is to do on Smackdown Live, and their recent title loss led some to speculate that they were being prepped for a transfer to Raw.
WrestleVotes is not confirming anything but has said that The Usos are rumoured to be moving to Monday Night Raw. Although they cannot confirm the switch for sure, it is important to note that WrestleVotes has a very good track record of reporting backstage news.
The Superstar Shakeup begins tonight. What do you guys want to see go down?
One rumor I continue to hear, although unable to confirm just yet: The Uso’s moving to Monday Night Raw.
— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) April 15, 2019
We should be in for a few shocks on tonight’s Raw and tomorrow’s Smackdown with the Superstar Shake-Up, WWE has done their best to tease that some big changes are in store, suggesting that not only could Roman Reigns, The Usos’ cousin, move to Smackdown, but Undisputed Era of NXT could make their way up to Raw.
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- Popular WWE Team To Potentially Reunite After WrestleMania