The last time we saw Nia Jax inside a WWE ring was at WrestleMania 35, when she teamed with Tamina in a fatal-4-way tag match.
She would then manage to tear both of her ACL’s and has therefore been recovering ever since. A single ACL injury generally takes around 9 months to recover from, so it’s not surprising the double tear appears to have taken longer.
However, if you’ve been following her Twitter account recently, you’ll have seen that she appears to be frustrated about not being booked on TV, and the report is that she has now been cleared to return.
PWInsider is now reporting that Nia, who last time we saw was a Raw star, will actually be moving to Friday nights on SmackDown when she makes her return to the ring. It was also noted that she is scheduled to be at Friday’s SmackDown episode from the Little Caesars Arena in Detroit.
Hey Vince @VinceMcMahon I’m ready #IrresistibleForce pic.twitter.com/fX44GRWB4E
— (@NiaJaxWWE) March 7, 2020
As you can see from the above tweet, Nia is certainly hinting that she feels ready to return, although I do not recommend that kind of footwear in the ring.
We will bring you further updates regarding Nia’s return when they become available.
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023