WWE Co-President George Barrios has announced that the upcoming changes being made to the WWE Network are coming very soon.
In an interview with The Verge, Barrios said that changes are coming in the next few weeks, and noted that WWE wants all its content to be in one place for its fans to access.
He explained that the content you can access will depend on which tier you are paying for. The different tiers are outlined below.
Free: This will offer the same free-to-watch videos you’d normally find on WWE.com. Barrios said WWE might also offer timed previews of paid WWE Network content.
Regular: The standard WWE Network experience, combining free content with subscription benefits like live pay-per-views, on-demand streaming, and original programming.
Premium: “We think there’s also an opportunity to super-serve our most passionate Network subscribers with a premium tier that’ll bring together more content for them, more features for them, and also integrating some of our other non-video services like our commerce — potentially integrating something like free shipping, bringing together our digital ticketing efforts in there. It becomes the one place to experience everything WWE,” Barrios said.
It’s important to note that Barrios did not mention how much the Premium tier would cost, but it is thought that it will be around $14.99 a month.
It is thought that the premium tier will give access to WWE-affiliated promotions such as EVOLVE, PROGRESS and ICW.
- WWE Women’s Star Slaps Braun Strowman (Video)
- AEW Files Trademark On Interesting New Term
- AEW Star Announces 2023 Will Be Their Last Year Wrestling
- Wrestling World Unites For Heartwarming Tribute
- Major Championship Matches Official For December 7 AEW Dynamite
- Sami Zayn Reveals How Far Back Bloodline Story Was Pitched
- Backstage Details On Scrapped Plans For WWE Star In-Ring Return
- ‘Bidding War’ For WWE Show Delaying Next Episode
- Hilarious Pitch For Vince McMahon To Sing Black Eyed Peas Songs Revealed
- New Segment Announced For December 7 AEW Dynamite