While speaking with Muscle & Fitness, WWE star Braun Strowman revealed that he is going to be competing in a bodybuilding competition sometime soon.
During the interview, the former Universal Champion explained that he has always wanted to compete in a bodybuilding show, and said that it’s going to be “hilarious” seeing someone of his size on that stage. He said:
“I’m going to do a bodybuilding show. That’s always been something that I’ve wanted to do. I always joke around about doing a men’s physique show. I think it would be hilarious seeing me on stage at 330 pounds where everyone else is probably 180 pounds (laughs).”
Braun Strowman didn’t say exactly when he’s intending on competing in the bodybuilding show, and did not specify whether or not he’s going to be taking some time away from WWE to prepare for the competition.
Braun Strowman is set to compete for the WWE Championship at WrestleMania Backlash this coming Sunday night in a three-way match featuring champion Bobby Lashley and Drew McIntyre.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- New Latino World Order Debuts On SmackDown
- Report: AEW Star Suffers Broken Leg After Crazy Ladder Spot
- Top WWE Star Nearing End Of Contract, Has Not Agreed To New Deal
- Bobby Lashley Issues Open Challenge For WrestleMania 39
- Big Update On Uncle Howdy Status For WrestleMania 39 Weekend
- What Dominik Mysterio Did During Rey Mysterio Hall Of Fame Speech
- Leaked Footage Of Top WWE Star WrestleMania 39 Entrance Rehearsal Revealed
- Commentators For WWE WrestleMania 39 Confirmed