Tonight, WWE is set to celebrate the 30th anniversary of it’s flagship show, Monday Night Raw.
WWE has announced many legends of the past for the show, including Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Triple H, Shawn Michaels and more.
There has also been three big matches announced for the show, one of which seeing Bobby Lashley take on Austin Theory for the United States Championship.
Lashley has been rumoured for a potential rubber match against Brock Lesnar in the future, potentially at WrestleMania 39 in Los Angeles, which could set the stage for Lesnar to cost Lashley his match against Theory.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), WWE had hopes that Lesnar would be a part of tonight’s anniversary show.
Tonight’s show will also serve as the go home show for this weekend’s Royal Rumble premium live event.
Lesnar was recently removed from the advertising for the Royal Rumble event, leading to speculation that he won’t be appearing at the show.
Lashley is one of many names already confirmed for the men’s Royal Rumble match. You can check out the full confirmed list of entrants so far here.
- Huge News On Stone Cold Steve Austin Plans For WrestleMania 39
- WWE SmackDown Stars Move To Raw
- Backstage Reaction To Hardy Royal Rumble Performance
- Brock Lesnar WWE Elimination Chamber 2023 Status Update
- Confusion Surrounding Nia Jax’s WWE Roster Status After Royal Rumble
- Former WWE Star Signs With IMPACT Wrestling
- Triple H Ribbed WWE Star At Royal Rumble
- Post-Royal Rumble Update On The Rock Appearing At WrestleMania 39
- Big Spoiler For Another UK WWE PLE?
- NXT Stars Make WWE Main Roster Debuts At Raw