With WWE’s biggest weekend of the year now just over a week away, many big matches and moments are set for the show.
The Raw after WrestleMania is often considered part of WrestleMania 39 weekend, with many big debuts and returns tending to happen on the show.
Several big names are speculated to debut or return on the show, one being Randy Orton, who has reportedly had ‘internal rumblings’ about him recently after not wrestling since last May.
In a further update from PWInsider Elite (subscription required), Orton is set to be at WrestleMania 39 weekend in Los Angeles, per multiple sources.
The report does not specify whether it has been confirmed if he will be appearing on camera at any of the events, or Raw the day after, but Orton will be at Los Angeles for the event.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WWE Future After Pregnancy Announcement
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Current NXT Star To Join WWE Main Roster Faction Soon?
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time