As part of the WWE Draft last night, former Universal Champion Seth Rollins was moved over to Friday Night SmackDown. This is the first time in his career that Rollins has been exclusive to the blue brand.
This move set up some rather exciting match-ups, including the prospect of seeing Seth Rollins clash with the likes of Roman Reigns, Jeff Hardy, Big E and Matt Riddle now that he is exclusive to Friday Night SmackDown.
However, as part of the Watch Along for last night’s episode of SmackDown, Seth Rollins noted that he has “no interest” in working with Matt Riddle, despite the fact that the pair are now on the same brand.
When asked about the prospect of sharing the ring with the former UFC star and NXT Tag Team Champion, Seth Rollins immediately shut the idea down, noting the following:
“I have no interest in facing Matt Riddle at any point in my career, so he can go to Raw as far as I’m concerned”.
At this point, it’s unclear whether Seth Rollins is just being a heel and talking trash about Riddle as part of the Watch Along or if there is any real-life heat between the two stars. Stay tuned to WrestleTalk.com for any new information on the matter.
Seth Rollins’ disciple Murphy was not drafted by either Raw or SmackDown as part of the main show last night. You can find out which brand the Cruiserweight Champion will be landing on by clicking here.
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?