Roman Reigns has reigned as the Universal Champion for over 900 days, and the end may soon be in sight.
Roman is set to defend his Undisputed WWE Universal Championship against Royal Rumble winner Cody Rhodes in the main event of WrestleMania 39 next weekend.
Reigns has been working a lot more of a part-time schedule the past year, and it seems Roman’s next extended vacation could be coming soon.
Speaking to GiveMeSport, WrestleVotes noted that that Reigns is expected to take a ‘significant break’ following his WrestleMania match, with the belief being that we may not see the Tribal Chief again until SummerSlam.
WrestleVotes posted a follow up tweet, noting that the report is contingent on if Reigns loses the titles, which is not certain as of now.
Reigns and Cody went face to face on last night’s Raw show, trading words with each other which included references to Cody’s time in AEW.
WWE reportedly has plans in place coming out of WrestleMania this year, which is a change from the previous years under Vince McMahon.
Adding to this: I’m told this is contingent on if / when Reigns eventually loses the titles. As of now, those plans are not certain. https://t.co/ZhVALxMdst
— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) March 21, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- Former WWE Star Tells Current Star To ‘Text Triple H’ Following Independent Show
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- WWE Star To Confront Cody Rhodes On Tonight’s Raw (June 5)?
- Update On Brock Lesnar WWE Schedule Ahead Of SummerSlam