Charlotte Flair hasn’t been seen on WWE TV since the June 17 episode of Monday Night Raw. Reports claimed she decided to take some time off to have some elective surgery, something she has since confirmed.
It was also reported that Charlotte Flair wouldn’t be back in a WWE ring for a number of months, possibly even until 2021. However, she has now teased potentially returning to WWE this month on Instagram.
Taking to the social media platform, the former Raw, SmackDown and NXT Women’s Champion posted an image of herself with the caption “I’m going to finish 2020 strong”, and some have taken this to mean she could be returning to TV soon.
It’s important to note that no one is reporting that Charlotte Flair is going to return to WWE TV soon, but if she is set to be back by the Royal Rumble, then WWE could always have her return at the end of the year after TLC.
If anything is reported regarding a potential return to WWE TV for Charlotte Flair, WrestleTalk.com will make sure to keep you posted.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Cody Rhodes Drives Big Wedge Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa?
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule