Two popular Japanese stars are set to make their return to Japan following recent appearances on AEW Dynamite and Rampage shows.
Tokyo Joshi Pro Wrestling stars Maki Itoh and Yuka Sakazaki are set to return to the promotion following recent bookings in America.
Maki is set to defend her International Princess Championship against UK women’s star Rhio (not to be confused with AEW’s Riho), while Sakazaki will be in six-woman tag team action, teaming with Mizuki and Arisu Endo against Shoko Nakajima, Hyper Misao, and Moka Miyamoto.
Maki featured as the Joker entrant in the women’s Owen Hart Foundation tournament on AEW Dynamite, losing to eventual winner Britt Baker, while Sakazaki faced Riho on AEW Rampage in a qualifier for the tournament.
For a list of all win/loss records for the AEW women’s division in 2022 so far, click here.
- Kenny Omega Hits Back At ‘Fans’ Sending Jade Cargill Hate Following WWE Switch
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Becky Lynch Gives Brutally Honest Assessment Of WWE Women’s Booking
- Becky Lynch Shares Honest Thoughts On Jade Cargill
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed
- Tony Khan Provides Update On Wardlow’s AEW Future
- WWE Name Confirms In-Ring Retirement