A report has emerged suggesting that top management in WWE NXT is very high on a particular star, hence the reason for his big push recently.
Fightful reports that NXT management, Triple H and Matt Bloom in particular, are “very high” on Karrion Kross, and they wanted to push him heavily ever since he became available after finally getting out of his IMPACT contract.
It was added that one person in NXT noted they hadn’t seen anyone held in such high regard during the time they were with the brand.
Kross was also said to have been easy to deal with since joining the black and gold brand.
Kross won the NXT Championship at TakeOver XXX on August 22, but unfortunately dislocated a shoulder in that match and had to relinquish the title days later.
He is expected to be out for several months. WrestleTalk.com wishes him a safe recovery.
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- Big Update On Becky Lynch’s NXT Future