Getting in the summer spirit, WWE released some bikini pictures featuring SmackDown superstar, Mandy Rose.
In what is being described as her first ever swimsuit shoot for the company, ‘God’s Greatest Creation’ absolutely stuns in 30 photos. The date of the release of this pictorial is no coincidence either, as yesterday was National Bikini Day in the United States, as Rose pointed out when sharing her shots.
— Mandy (@WWE_MandyRose) July 5, 2018
They also come on July 5th, one day after the U.S. celebrated they Independence Day. Partying usually includes backyards and pools, both visible along with Rose in almost every picture.
Along with the photos, WWE also put out a video on their YouTube channel. It’s a 2 minute, 360 degrees video taken from behind the scenes of the shoot.
Although many may feel the ‘Golden Goddess’ is a throwback more along the lines of the Divas from the Attitude and Ruthless Aggression eras as opposed to today’s Women’s Evolution, that won’t stop Rose from flaunting her stuff, both in the ring and in a bikini.
See the full shoot at this link.
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- Another WWE Star Trying To Join Judgment Day
- Former WWE Star Seemingly Signs Deal With The Company
- CM Punk WWE Brand Status Update
- WWE Legend Hospitalized Due To Illness
- AEW Star Set To Return To IMPACT Wrestling
- Backstage Details On Randy Orton WWE Creative Plans
- ‘A Lot Of Negativity’ Backstage In AEW, Reasons Why Revealed
- WWE Botches Big Match Announcement?