WWE NXT Women’s Champion Mandy Rose has commented on her in-ring future, noting that she does think about life after wrestling.
After competing on the 2015 series of WWE Tough Enough, Rose was signed to the company’s NXT brand.
After a run on the developmental brand, Rose was called up to Raw in 2017 as part of the Absolution faction, alongside Sonya Deville and led by Paige.
Rose remained on the main roster for four years, before moving back to NXT in July 2021.
The former main roster name has been wrestling as a top star for the brand since then, notably winning the NXT Women’s Title that October.
Speaking on Insight with Chris Van Vliet, Rose noted that she wants to have kids in the future, and doesn’t know if she’ll return to wrestling full-time after starting a family.
“I do (think about life after wrestling). Yeah, I always do.
“I mean, I’m 32, I’m not young, I mean I’m young but, you know, I wanna have kids one day, so it’s not like I’m gonna do this for, you know.
“And I would love to do it for however long I can do it, even after kids, you know, maybe. But I do try to think about that.”
Rose is engaged to former WWE NXT star Tino Sabbatelli.
The NXT Women’s Champion noted that she’d love to see him make a return under the Triple H regime.
Rose has also stated that she feels she and Toxic Attraction are ready for a main roster run together.
Transcription via Sportskeeda.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Confirms Departure From The Company?
- WWE Star Urges Fans To Stop Complaining, Says He’s ‘Content’ With ‘Silly’ Gimmick
- Real Reason For ‘Last Minute’ Change To Ronda Rousey Title Plans
- Top WWE Raw Star To Make NXT Return On February 7 Episode
- Top Star Compares WWE To Succession TV Series
- Booker T Calls Current Star’s Performance “Oscar-Worthy”
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Breaks Character To Cosplay As Danhausen On Jericho Cruise
- Backstage Reaction To AEW House Shows
- PHOTOS: WWE Star Gets Stitches After Accidental Face Injury
- Top WWE Name Believes The Bloodline Storyline ‘Deserves An Emmy’