The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (March 10) edition of AEW Rampage on TNT has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Rampage drew 447,000 viewers. This is up from the March 3 edition that drew 394,000 viewers.
This is the highest total viewership since the January 27 episode.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Friday’s show scored 0.15 rating. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.10 rating.
This is the highest demo rating of 2023 so far, tying the January 6 episode. AEW ranked #19 on cable in the demo for the night.
The show featured Riho defeating Nyla Rose in the main event. Meanwhile, Sammy Guevera beat Action Andretti in their rematch against one another.
You can keep track of all AEW Rampage ratings for 2022 at this link.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox (8-10pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.63
#1 in P18-49 among broadcast primetime and cable originals
AEW Rampage, Friday on TNT (10-11pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.15
#19 cable original in P18-49
📊 https://t.co/qDSSxyAPtr pic.twitter.com/cRFVvVQBMe
— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) March 13, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Celebrity Waiting For Call To Make WWE Return
- Nature Of Mickie James Injury Revealed
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Former NHL Player Makes In-Ring Debut At IMPACT Wrestling TV Tapings