WWE is set to continue it’s Road to WrestleMania 39 in a big way on tonight’s (March 6) episode of Raw.
The main selling point for tonight’s show is the return of former 16-time World Champion John Cena in his hometown of Boston, with him seemingly set to begin his WrestleMania feud with United States Champion Austin Theory.
With Cena on the show, more eyes will be on the show than normal, and WWE is hoping to take advantage of that.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), those in WWE that spoke to Fightful said they were promoting a lot for tonight’s show, and they are looking to make it a good episode.
One person of influence in the company stated that, with the number of additional eyes on the show due to the appearances of both Cena and Logan Paul, they were looking to highlight multiple big names on the show, and advance a lot of the build to WrestleMania.
The confirmed line up for tonight’s show is as followed:
John Cena Returns
Seth ‘Freakin’ Rollins & Logan Paul Face-To-Face
Johnny Gargano vs. Finn Balor
Bianca Belair vs. Carmella
Solo Sikoa vs. Kevin Owens
Sami Zayn vs. Jimmy Uso
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Newest Update On Bobby Lashley Vs. Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 39 Status
- Revealed: Will Vince McMahon Be At WrestleMania 39
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- AEW Star Legitimately Injured On Dynamite
- Confirmation Of Big Change For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major Name To Return To WWE When Company Is Sold?
- Shock Return & Heel Turn On AEW Dynamite
- Tony Khan To Retire Championship Belt Design
- Tony Khan Admits He Considered Major AEW Character Change