Mark Henry has admitted he was very concerned for AEW star PAC heading into this week’s Casino Ladder Match, as he recently suffered a concussion.
During the match, PAC was hit with a Deadeye through a table by a returning Hangman Page, something that would never have happened if Henry had booked the match.
In fact, speaking to Busted Open Radio, Henry admitted he would never have had PAC in the match in the first place, considering his recent head injury.
“I would not have had a guy that was injured recently take a big bump off the top of a ladder to the floor on his back. I watched PAC, I watched his head snap back and hit the mat. He just had a concussion a month and a half ago. I’m probably breaking HIPPA laws, but everybody saw that and he missed time because of it. I would have been leery of it. Maybe he’s the one who called it, I don’t know. It scared me because I’m concerned about PAC.”
Henry didn’t reveal whether the concussion was behind the recent “travel issues” which delayed PAC’s match with Andrade El Idolo for several weeks.
Hopefully PAC is safe and well, and isn’t feeling too many negative effects from his huge bump on Wednesday night.
Credit to Fightful for the transcription.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Hilarious Moment From AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 You Probably Missed
- First Participants For 2023 WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match Revealed
- Two NXT Stars Reportedly Backstage At May 29 WWE Raw
- NXT Stars Debut On WWE Raw