AEW’s Mark Henry has praised WWE’s Paul Heyman for his recent ‘Emmy worthy’ performances
Heyman currently acts as Roman Reigns’ onscreen Special Counsel, appearing alongside the Bloodline on SmackDown and at premium live events.
On Busted Open, Mark Henry noted that be finds Heyman’s performances awe-inspiring, noting:
“Paul Heyman, from the beginning, when he decided to take up Roman Reigns after leaving Brock Lesnar and the whole confliction, ‘Okay I’m gonna go back with Brock. I’m gonna go where the title is.’
“Paul Heyman with his ability to grovel and beg and put himself in a spot of servitude to Roman Reigns is Emmy-worthy. The performance that he puts on every week, it is awe-inspiring when it comes to handling a microphone.”
Roman Reigns currently holds the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship, after unifying the WWE and Universal titles at WrestleMania 38 in April.
Reigns will next defend his gold at WWE Crown Jewel, against Logan Paul.
Check out the announced card for the November 5 premium live event right here.
Stay up to date with every WWE title change of 2022 using our tracker at this link.
Transcription via Sportskeeda Wrestling.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Tony Khan Comments On Goldberg Free Agent Status
- NXT TV Debut On Tonight’s Show (March 21)
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- Keith Lee Responds To Criticism Of Saying ‘Poor WALTER’ After GUNTHER Name Change
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Nature Of Recent Procedure Amid WWE Absence
- Tony Khan Continues To Praise Mercedes Moné Ahead Of Forbidden Door 2
- News On Which Night Some WrestleMania Matches Are Set For
- AEW Star Reveals Pitch For WWE WrestleMania Crossover Match